Natural Hand Wash
1) Is EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash is safe to use on body?
EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash is made of natural ingredients Soap Nut and Shikakai. It does not contain any harmful chemicals in it. It is absolutely safe to use for body cleaning.
2) Whether EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash removes the dirt and kills germs on body?
EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body wash helps in maintaining hygiene without any side effects to the user. The Soap Nut and Shikakai as an active cleaning agent in it helps in dislodging the dirt, grime and germs from skin surface.
3) Does it cleans oil and dirt from body?
Yes it effectively removes oil, grease and dirt from skin. The active surfactant molecule “Saponins” in Soapnut helps in removing sweat, dirt, grease etc. from skin surface.
4) Whether EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash is safe for small kids and infants?
Yes, as the product is of natural origin this can be used for kids above 2 years of age. It is safe and mild on skin. It does not contain any sulphate and Phosphate based surfactants, chemical preservatives, artificial colour agents and Parabens. However, the use of EcoSattva 3R Bath and Body wash not advisable for infants and babies due to skin sensitivity and allergies.
5) What is the fragrance used in EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash and is that safe?
The fragrance used in Natural Bath and Body Wash is Natural origin essential oil combination. It does not harm the user or cause any side effects. The mild fragrance removes the bad smell from skin quickly and the fragrance does not remain on the surface for long time unlike synthetic body wash products has intense fragrance of harmful aromatic compounds.
6) Why EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash gives out less lather compare to conventional Body wash products?
Scientifically there is no direct correlation between amount of lather and efficiency in cleaning. EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body wash does not contain chemical surfactants and foaming agents unlike the regular body wash products. It is less lather-based formulation with natural surfactants from Soap Nut and Shikakai. So, it consumes less water for rinsing.
7) If accidently EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash comes in contact with the eyes, or if ingested, what is advisable?
Generally, EcoSattva 3R Bath and Body Wash does not cause any irritation on skin, hands and when spills in to eyes. The active ingredient in it Soap Nut and Shikakai may cause little irritation to eyes as it is pungent, while it does not cause any harm to skin. In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash affected area immediately with plenty of water. If ingested, rinse the mouth with water. Seek medical advice if any allergy or any adverse symptoms are observed. If accidentally ingested in large amount, seek medical advice quickly. EcoSattva 3R Natural Bath and Body Wash is meant only for body wash, keep it closed and out of reach of children.
Natural Bath and Body Wash