- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Q Factor
- How to use
SasyaRakshak is a water soluble plant protectant, carefully designed to contain all good constituents derived from select botanicals of known pesticidal properties. The combination of active ingredients from these plant sources provide excellent protection to the crop plants against the sucking (Aphids, thrips, mites, mealybugs, hoppers and bugs) as well as biting ( leafminers, caterpillars, beetles, weevils) insects.
|Dimensions||3 × 5.5 cm|
HDPE Bottle, Labelled, Plant protectant made of botanical ingredients
• SasyaRakshak is completely water-soluble liquid formulation developed by combining bioactive principles from multiple botanical sources
• Wide spectrum effect and action against insect pests, both sucking and chewing types, due to combination of active ingredients
• Effective against fungal plant diseases
• Natural origin and organic, safe for environment and use on food, flower and fruit crops
• Useful in integrated pest management even in conventional agriculture
Material used: Bioactive principles from select proven botanicals with pesticidal properties such as Vitex, Vinca, Calotropis, Neem, Annona, Basil, Sweet flag, Adathoda, Spinach.
Recommended for: Aerial spray against sucking pests such as aphids, mealybugs, thrips, mites and biting insects like caterpillars, beetles and weevils. SasyaRakshak has fair effect against mildews, leaf spots, and other fungal plant pathogens.
10ml SasyaRakshak per liter of water, Aerial spray to completely cover the crop plants and to be applied at 7-10 days’ interval for better results.